PUPPYCAKE Cake Mix: Carob (9oz)
Give your dog one of our healthy birthday cakes for dogs or make dog cupcakes with Puppy Cake Mix for dogs. These dog birthday cakes come complete with frosting so you can have a dog bakery at home! Your dog can have their own birthday cake with Puppy Cake’s perfect dog treat recipes. These healthy treats for dogs require only egg, oil and water for a complete cake.
Microwave or bake our dog cakes for the best dog treats your dog will ever eat! Puppy Cake has the best dog birthday cake recipe with satisfaction guaranteed.
Unlike cakes for people, Puppy Cakes are healthy and safe for your dog. Fed in moderation, Puppy Cake is a fun and healthy supplement to your dog’s diet. Puppy Cake dog cake mixes come in wheat-free dog treats and whole wheat flavors.
* Makes 8 cupcakes or a double layer 6″ cake. Just add water to the yogurt frosting.
1. Add 1 egg, 3/4 cup of water and 3 tbs of vegetable oil, mix until well blended.
2. Pour batter into greased pan or cupcake pan.
3. Bake for 20-24 minutes at 350 degrees.
1. Microwave batter in microwave safe coffee cups or casserole dishes for 2-3 minutes or until thoroughly cooked.
2. Add 2 tablespoons of water to the frosting mix and top the cooled cake immediately.
Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 7 days.
Icing mix: tapioca starch and unflavored yogurt powder
Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein 7.3% Crude Fat 3.48% Crude Fiber 1%
Ingredients: rice flour, cane sugar, peanut flour, baking powder and salt.
Calorie Information: kcal/kg ME (calculated) 496, kcal/treat ME (calculated) 62
We Also Recommend
PUPPYCAKE Puppy Scoops Cow's Milk Hoggin' Dogs Ice Cream Mix: Bacon (2.32oz/4.65oz)
PUPPYCAKE Puppy Scoops Cow's Milk Hoggin' Dogs Ice Cream Mix: Peanut (2.32oz/4.65oz)
PUPPYCAKE Puppy Scoops Cow's Milk Hoggin' Dogs Ice Cream Mix: Cheese (2.32oz/4.65oz)